Marble stone is one of the most widely used building stones in Iran. Marble Company sells various types of Iranian marble. In this article, we will try to introduce you to the company that produces marble and explain about this type of stone and its features to you dear ones. Stay with us.
Introduction to marble company
Marble stone is one of the most widely used building stones in Iran. This stone is mostly used in the interior of the building. The use of marble in outdoor spaces is not recommended due to rainfall and the possibility of water absorption and their disappearance. If marble is used outside the building, the surface of the stone will be weathered and the veins on the surface of the stone will be empty or the stone will be broken. Marble Company sells various types of Iranian marble. In this article, we will try to introduce you to the company that produces marble and explain about this type of stone and its features to you dear ones. Stay with us.
What is marble stone?
Marble is a type of limestone that has a relatively high density. The rock is formed by the deposition of calcium carbonate in limestone cavities, which are rich in bicarbonate. This stone has a special beauty and with its beautiful color and design, it has become a widely used stone. Marble is commercially known in the marble market as the brother of marble, and due to the similarity of the name, the two stones are usually confused with each other.
Due to the presence of iron deposits in marble, a wide range of yellow and orange colors can be observed in this stone. Of course, marble has different colors that have caused different types of marble. The interesting thing about this is that the way marble is formed is quite similar to travertine. The difference is that Travertines have a porous texture, but marble is very smooth, non-porous and dense.
Buy marble stone from marble company
As we mentioned in the introduction of this article, marble is one of the most widely used and beautiful minerals that is extracted from many mines in Iran. Iran has many marble mines and is considered as one of the largest exporters of marble in the world. Many companies are active in the production and sale of marble in Iran. Those companies that can sell marble better and sell their marble at lower prices will have more customers in the global market. Therefore, many countries in the world are looking to buy marble from Iranian marble companies.
Features of marble stone
Iranian marble has unique features that have increased the sales of this type of stone by marble companies. Here are some of these features:
- This type of stone has a high polishing ability and it can be polished.
- Marble stone is very resistant to climate change and is not damaged by cold, heat and rain. For example, marble does not absorb heat and therefore its surface is always cool. Therefore, using it on the floor of the building cools the space.
- This material is anti-allergic and does not retain dust, so it is easy to maintain and clean, and it can be cleaned with a damp cloth.
- Marble has a shiny surface. The reason for this radiance is the penetration of light in the rock and its reflection by the underlying layers. In fact, some kind of internal reflection occurs. This sample stone is suitable for kitchen stones.
- The price of marble is higher compared to other stones that are used in the interior decoration of the building.
The last word
In this article, we tried to acquaint you with Iranian marble and provide you with explanations about this type of stone. We also talked about buying marble and its features and mentioned some of the most important features of this type of stone. We hope that this article can satisfy you and that you have taken full advantage of the content presented in this article.